Insures the measurement of the basic pulmonary function testing
The device insures the measurement of the basic pulmonary function testing: forced ex- and inspiration, vital capacity and maximal voluntary ventilation.
The spirometer complies with the specifications and requirements of the following standards and recommendations:
- ERS (European Respiratory Society)
- ECCS (European Community for Coal and Steel)
- ATS (American Thoracic Society)
- USB or RS-232C serial PC interface
- Active posterior resistance measurement
- Patient circuit with facial mask or nasal probes
- No need for external power supply
- Connecting to a laptop PC provides full portability
|Flow meter||Non-heated Lilly type flow meter with hydrophobic screen|
|Flow range||±15 l/s|
|Accuracy of flow||±3 % or ±100 ml/s which ever is larger|
|Volume range||15 l|
|Accuracy of volume||±3 % or ±50 ml which ever is larger|
|Size||L 150 mm W 82 mm H 45 mm|
|PDD-301/ss||RS-232C serial interface|
|Power supply||No external power supply|
Need more information?
Contact us now for more information regarding Spirometer?